Malengoana is a traditional herb used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and for the enhancement of libido. Further information from traditional practitioners indicate that it is used as a sexual stimulant and blood cleanser.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
MEDICINAL PROVEN BENEFITS
• Antioxidant properties- the tea has the ability to neutralize free radicals in the human system thus prevent a number of diseases by boosting the immune system. This antioxidant properties also contributes to its soothing effects on skin.
• Anti-microbial properties- the tea can prevent and treat bacterial and fungal infectious diseases.
• The tea can be used to treat dementia and Alzheimer disease in adults.
• The tea is mostly used as a sexual stimulation and treatment of erectile dysfunction in man and increase libido in women.
• The teaplant is regarded safe for human consumption and can be used for food and beverage composition and nutritional supplements
THE TEA IS USED FOR THE FOLLOWING
• Blood cleanser
• Sexual stimulation
• Relief heartburn
• Soothing effects on skin
• Increases chances of pregnancy
• Prevent kidney infections
• Regulates and improves blood pressure
• Reliefs menstrual, waist, muscle joints and back pain
• Reliefs piles
• Cold and flu