Medi mushrooms Cordyceps
A Cordyceps mushroom supplement is ideal for those who lead an active lifestyle, as it naturally improves circulation and oxygenation, giving you an energy boost and improved endurance. These properties have also made Cordyceps popular in traditional medicine as a natural sexual tonic. Not only that, this unique mushroom is an excellent immune booster that also has health-giving benefits for the liver, kidneys and stomach. Medi Mushrooms Cordyceps capsules give you all the power of this remarkable plant in a concentrated, easy-to-swallow form so you can conveniently enjoy the health and energy benefits offered by Cordyceps
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
How Cordyceps can boost your overall health:
- Natural antibacterial, antiviral & antioxidant properties.
- Helps to boost a weak immune system.
- Energy booster; increases the number of red blood cells containing haemoglobin, which improves the transport of oxygen to the tissues & promotes energy & stamina.
- Assists the performance of the heart muscle & strengthens the blood vessels.
- Dilates the coronary artery which improves blood flow & lowers high blood pressure.
- Boosts the body’s secretion of insulin, which combats diabetes.
- Helps to improve sex drive & combat impotence.
- Diuretic properties (source of diuretic D-Mannitol).
- Improves intestinal function & protects against stomach ulcer formation.
- Supports liver & kidney health; prevents the formation of fibroid liver tissues & normalises liver GOT/ GPT functions.
- Helps to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol & increase HDL (beneficial) cholesterol.
- Boosts memory & concentration.
- May also have anti-tumour effects.
Did You Know? Cordyceps is a parasitic mushroom, usually found growing on caterpillars living at high altitudes in the Himalayan region; this has earned Cordyceps the nickname “caterpillar fungus”. Once the Cordyceps mushroom matures, the insect host dies off.
Please Note: Medi Mushrooms Cordyceps are classified as plants and are suitable for vegans.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2-3 capsules twice a day.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice a day.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for diabetics.
Not recommended for children 6 years and under.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Cordyceps sinensis with prebiotics
- Cordycepic acid
- Steroids (natural)
You might also like