Sfera Ashwaganda Capsules
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, is one of the few adaptogenic plants known to man. This herbal remedy is wonderfully helpful in for balancing your mood, metabolism and digestion and is a potent adaptogen which supports your hormones and adrenal system. An Ayurvedic herbal remedy for centuries, this adaptogen works with your body to adapt and overcome the effects of stress, prevent fatigue and keep your thyroid hormones in balance. This vegan certified organic supplement will keep you on top of your game by supporting your body, managing emotional, mental and physical stress naturally
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Ashwaganda is known as a ‘vitalizer’. It is rejuvenating, balancing, strengthening and calming to the nervous system.
Ashwaganda is useful for relieving fatigue, nervous exhaustion and memory loss.
- 60 vegecaps
- Aids with stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Helps with memory loss
- Vegan, certified organic and free of harmful chemicals or preservatives
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Lactose Free
- Sugar Free
Ashwagandha supplementation benefits
- Adaptogenic; combats the physical & mental effects of stress
- Eases feelings of depression & anxiety; improves the mood
- Supports & protects the nervous system, promotes healthy adrenal gland function
- Supports thyroid gland function & normal thyroid hormone levels
- Helps the thyroid to convert T4 into T3, the active thyroid hormone
- By regulating thyroid hormone production, it helps with digestion & metabolism
- Gives you a sustainable energy boost without stimulating your heart
- Supports normal levels of cortisol, a hormone produced by the adrenal gland
- Helps to curb stress-related eating habits
- Helps to slow & even prevent the growth of tumours
- Protects against cartilage damage & inflammation
- Useful for relieving osteoarthritic & rheumatic pain
- Assists with normalising blood sugar & improving insulin sensitivity
Did You Know? Adaptogenic herbs are very rare and precious; only 22 out of more than 4000 medicinal plants are classified as adaptogens!
- Take one to three capsules per day with food.
- One vegetarian capsule provides: ashwaganda (withania somnifera) 500mg and a hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell.
- Should not be used if you have RA, MS or SLE